cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not reaching to XI from R/3 through proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of you for valuable information : well now i see the message in sxmb_moni(in R/3) but the status is scheduled and not reaching xi box.

The scenario is again Proxy(R/3) -- > xi --> file. Please suggest where should i look up with

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Go to SMQ2 and check the status of the Queue..

Try to execute the Queue.. If it gives it is registered etc, then try to derigester once in SMQR and go to SMQ2 and activate the queue then register the Queue once again in SMQR transaction..

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but what about the queue details i see in Moni that waiting in Queue but no clue about no. is there any option for testing all waiting queues?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All waiting queues are shown in SMQ2 Transaction.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Are you getting messages in XI now ??

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your message : i see the queue in ready state : but when activated manually i see the following error : any idea ?

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Check XIAPPLUSER Roles in SU01 transaction. Check for this SAP Role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

2) Http Destination in R/3 system .. did you check this

/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

for SAP systems based on SAP BASIS 6.40 (XI 3.0 message protocol). Check the configuration guide once again..

3) Check SAP Note# 821026

Thanks,

Moorthy

Mark all helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks , i marked : Your responses are always helpful.

Well i did this : i created an arbitrary destination for sxmb_adm --> integration engine configs as i am getting 401 error. I have defined in SM59 a connection of type H for this destination with the target as that of the URL . but since i dont have xiappluser details i used my username and password : but getting 500 Internal server error while testing that connection . i see "Xiappluser" as the issue.

Please suggest further .

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Pipeline URL-SLD->Business System->Your Integration Server->Pipeline URL

It should be type=entry

http://<hostname>:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Check-

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check SM58?

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it needs some details reg TRFCs ?

Krishna