Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate Phone Number in CRM - transaction BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, I am interested in validate the phone number inserted by the user when creating a new business partner, while using transaction BP in CRM.

IS there any BADI or user-exit to validate this kind of data of the business partner for de BP transaction??

Thank you a lot!

8 REPLIES 8

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in these links:

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

This is not what I am looking for, I need to validate data from the BP transaction, editing a business partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if these BADIs exist in CRM:

BBP_NONR3_PARTNER    Master Data Handling: Business Partners          
BUPA_ADDR_CHECK      Additional Checks for Business Partner - Address 
BUPA_ADDR_UPDATE     Business Partner Addresses                       

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be possible to check the data, after pushing the check button in the transaction bp? Very important: Before Saving, this is, without pushing the save button, only when the check button (F8) is pushed. I think I will be possible to do with the functions of the butp transaction.

Thanx!

0 Kudos

Try using BDT (Business Data Toolset).

For business partner, use BUPT transaction.

BUPT -> Business partners -> Control -> Events -> Business data toolset -> (Check whether event solves your purpose, let us suppose, DCHCK does) -> then select DCHCK -> Event Function module -> Enter new entry specify Z function module.

Note: Z function module should contain validation part.

Z function is called whenever DCHCK event triggers in business partner. This will be triggered irrespective of you are executing from CRM or R/3.

0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have this same problem and have almost solve it.

We have created a Z function module, which has been inserted in the BDT calls for event DCHCK. Our FM is rightly called and we are able to send an error message using FM 'BUS_MESSAGE_STORE'.

Then, our problem now is: How to get the values for telephone, mobile and e-mail address?

We need to check this data, but are not able to see it in the debugger...

Thanks in advance and Best Regards

0 Kudos

I have the same problem. How did you solve this?

Thanks,

Chris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done it, but I cann't find the event which receives the triggering of the data checking in the BP.