cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material component

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I selected a material component with item category "L" and procurement type "Third party requisition for WBS element" and then created PR from project builder. then created a PO and rreceived the material into stock.

now i can see the material in stock with the corresponding WBS Element.

when i tried to create a delivery through CNS0 then the material (line item) in the delivery becpomes not relavent for GI and could not issue out the material to customer. I checked the delivery and found that the movementnt type 281 was not copied into the delivery, so i could not issue the material.

my question here is, whether the combination item cat "L" and procurement type "Third party requisition for WBS element" is correct?..if not then in CJ20N system should not have allowed me to select this combination.

i assume the "N" with "Third party requisition for Network" is correct. But i would like to know reason for my earlier issue.

is there any solution for this? please help.

Thanks

Diva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to issue the material by MIGO?, try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i have unrestricted projects stock.

i can do it with "L" and "PR+res for WBS"

i can also issue the material manually through MIGO or MB1A 281 Q

i would like to know about the scenario which i mentioned.

Thanks

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok...see, third party order means, you will place order for materials on vendor and then vendor will deliver the materials directly to your customer site. It means material is already delivered. So ,that is why you are not able to create delivery note for the materials(third party order) , because the delivery has already happened.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i Agree.

It works fine if we select the item category as "N" and procurement type " Thirt party req for Network"

But if we have it as "L" then when we do MIGO stock will be seen in unr project stock.

My copncern here is if the combination is not correct then SAP should not have given the option of selecting it.

I think there should be some reason behind this.

Would be happy if it gets clarified

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Do you get unrestricted project stock in MMBE once you make GR?

In CNS0 you make a delivery from project for goods to the customer and unrestricted project stock is mandatory.

For this you need to create reservations in the project for the materials which you want to deliver.

I'd suggest to try for item category L and "PR+Reservation" scenario.

Hope this will help you

Regards

Ashish