Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality lot creation for operation description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My client requirement is like this

we are creating the production order in that operations are external operations for which automatic purchase requisition is created with respect to the operation description(i.e. without material) using account assignment catagory F. now my requirement is after doing GR quality lot has to be created with respect to Purchase order and we can able to give the usage decision for that lot and post

Regards

Shafi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding what your requirement is for external operation when material is recevied you want to inspect that material.

In operation ovewview>if control key for operation is of external processing then you can maintain inspection type 0130 in overview->check tab "External processing " in overview-->enter 0130,also enter purchase group vewnor etc.

This will create Lot of 01 origin with type 0130 after GR

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

There is no material .Only operation description is there.So what is Output material (i.e. Finished material )and Input material (i.e. Raw material) for Both i already assigned inspection type 0130.Then also i am not able create a Inspection lot while doing Goods Receipt.

If any user exit or Badi are available with any of you please send it to me.Good answer is appreciated

Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit..Issue Solved

Edited by: MOHAMMED SHAFI on Oct 29, 2009 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit..Issue Solved

Answers (0)