cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring critical transaction in SL report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to add business critical transaction in SL report configuration. It shows TOP LOADED transaction which is not requirement. I like to add new transaction as per customer requirement,

We have recently upgraded solution manger to SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 and after that earlier SLR configuration disappeared and also old settings. we have configured new one but we are not able to set up Critical transaction. I tried to set using Business process monitoring in Solution directory but it did not reflect in report.

Also earlier we used to get all report/graph in html format but now it is only available in word format. Is it normal or we need to activate any setting.

Can you please suggest on above two problem ?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service Level Reporting is based on your EWA. For your requirement, you need to setup up BPM for monitoring your required transaction.

Once you are done with your BPM, go to Service Level Reporting Setup under Operations Setup in DSWP. When you click on setup Service Level Reporting you will have Active Variants available. If you selec the variant you will have a tab Business Processes. There you can select your business process which is monitoring your Tcode. After have setup this your SL Report will show the Business Process that you have selected.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu