cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Models and components are not in DTR activity even after src files copied !

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I created a new DC.

Copied the complete folder which is under /src folder from the existing project, later done Reload+Rebuild.

Even after that, I could see components(and any objects inside) and models are not inside the DTR activity.

After selecting the Model or component & right clicking, the DTR option is disabled.

But in my another DC I could notice the this DTR option is unabled.

So, I feel the models and components are in the DTR activity.

Can any give clarity on my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmikantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the above post:

The way to make these changes be effective one should add these files to repository in the following way: Go to DC Perspective Expend the DC node Right Click on the src folder Chose DTR Chose Add Chose Subtree.

It will add the changes to the central repository and now if you Checkin the activity and see the results the changes will be effective.

P.S.: It should all be done in a new activity.

Regards.

Rajat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

adding the file externally resolved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Files are not automatically added to DTR. Right-click on your src folder and you will find some DTR options. There you can add the directory and all underlying files to the DTR. (I don't have a nwds linked to DTR available right now, so I do not know the exact menu item) Note though. Do NOT add files outside of the src-folder, most of those files are created by the DTR automatically.

J

Edited by: J.V. Lebbink on Oct 29, 2009 7:12 AM

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

During copy of src did it ask for new activity?

1.Copy Gen_ddic,gen_wdp,ModelFolder,Src,dcdef files and then try.

2. [Common pitfalls using the NWDI|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414800)ID1069113250DB00512862967127681205End?blog=/pub/wlg/6657]

Best Regards

Satish Kumar