cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status EDEL ESTO Active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A serial number of material is showing system status EDEL ESTO active even though old delivery note has been deleted from system, due to this i am not able to assign this serial number to new delivery note

regards

anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Refer below UR

[Serial number status|;

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can do in the Transaction code BS22.

Goto that transaction code and search for the EDEL system status and goto the transaction code for PMS8 , there you have a option to Allow the Delivery(radio button).

Check it and try.

it will resolve your issue.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Before deleting delivery document i hope you h've removed serial no but you've not saved the delivery document, once u reomove serial no assignment you need save the document then only sys will update the status.

Now you can go change mode of serial no (Equipment) master data --> Click on Edit --> Special serial no . functions --> Manual transaction. and then change status as Tostock & save it. you can assign it to new delivery doc.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sunil

I have tried --serial no (Equipment) master data --> Click on Edit --> Special serial no . functions --> Manual transaction. and then change status as Tostock & save it ---

But system status is same

and I also do not want any change in BS22, my requirment is to release this serial number only

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

Now you can goto change mode of serial no (Equipment) master data --> Click on Edit --> Special serial no . functions --> Manual transaction and then change status as From Customer & save it.

hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Sunil

Edited by: Sunil on Oct 29, 2009 10:32 AM