cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in function module WWW_DISPATCH_REQUEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am upgrading standalone ITS to integrated ITS.

In this process I refered to OSS notes number 979467. and i maintained all service files in WEBRFC service.

and when i am testing my services i am getting an error in the browser

saying:

'Error in function module WWW_DISPATCH_REQUEST'

Parameter Name Parameter value

sap-client 100

~USERAGENTTYPE M

~USERAGENTVERSION 6

~CALLED_FROM_ITS 6

~URLWGATE %_WEBRFC_HTTP_SERVICE

~SESSION SID:ANON:essap00_MIL_02:ByAZnf5VaI5DZcamNtjfwtDYdKZb5gkPV4oG3lBO-ATT

~URLIMAGEPATH C:\tmp\sapicons\

So i am not able to find an where i went wrong. Please suggest me or guide me to resolve the above error.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure this is an issue with getting the mime files for your webrfc service. If it is, please try the following:

From page 13 of the SAP document "Developing IACs with the SAP Integrated ITS"

MIME URL

MIME objects in the integrated ITS are accessed at runtime directly in the database. For this, a special ICF service mimes exists with the http request handler CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS_MIMES, which is stored in the ICF path defaulthost u2192 sap u2192 public u2192 bc u2192 its. It is used to fill parameter ~urlmime with the value /sap/public/bc/its/mimes. Also function mimeURL() returns this value as a result.

The ICF service mimes must be active if you want to execute an ITS service that accesses MIME objects.

Changes to the HTML templates are necessary only if the MIME URL in the ITS service does not contain the SAP default values.

Developing

Please also check out this OSS note 1076200 - WebReporting: Icon support for WebRFC Service

It may applies to your case.

The last parameter "~URLIMAGEPATH C:\tmp\sapicons\" may be the cause of the error.

Hope it helps.

Edited by: Danny Mak on Nov 23, 2009 8:03 PM