cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order creation, How the requested delivery date comes in sales order in case i hv given input as Sales document type ans sales area, which factory calender system will use to determine the date, in case factory calender is not entered in sales org.?

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Oct 29, 2009 3:09 PM Please use the subject effectively !!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will take the factory calender from Shipping point , if not maintained , then factory calender from Plant have priority.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information..

In my case I hv not entered Plant details so system will not find the shipping point also but still the requested delivery date will come into the order, I cant find the logic behind this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially the system checks for the field "Propose Del. date" for your order type in "VOV8" T.Code.

If it is ticked then it will automatically propose the current date even if you didn't enter any thing in the order.

Could you pls check whetehr it is ticked or not for your order.

I think it is ticked so that you are getting the date.

There is no other logic here.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are absoluty right..

I hv tick the proposed delivery date check box as well as i hv entered lead time as 5 days. Now system will calculate the req. del date as today`s date + 5 days as per the factory calender entered in sales org.

but if i dont fill calender in sales org, still system calulate the propose date by simply adding 5 days.

any default calender system will used or system simply add 5 days?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Requested Delivery Date is automatically coming, it's because you have maintained below data in Tx: VOV8

Go to that tx & go in to your Sales Document Type

Under "Requested Delivery Date / Pricing Date / Purchase Order Date" section you can see "Propose Deliver Date" tick mark. If you tick that, system will propose todays date as Requested Delivery Date

If you want to give a lead time, then enter number of days under "Lead Time in Day' Field. Then your Requested Delivery Date will appear with that lead time.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sales order the delivery date comes as today's date if you tick the field "Propose Del. date" in the "Requested delivery date/Pricing date/Purchase order date" tab in "VOV8" T.Code for your document type.

Goto the T.Code "VOV8".

Or follow the path specified below:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Sales>Sales Documents>Sales Document Header-->Define Sales Document Types.

Select your sales document type by using the Position button.

Details.

Goto ""Propose Del. date" in the "Requested delivery date/Pricing date/Purchase order date" tab.

The check box "Propose Del. date" is ticked.It means that the system automatically proposes the current date as the delivery date".

If you don't tick this field,then this didn't propose any date and it is a mandatory field in Sales order.

If you want that the future date to come in this field,then maintain the number of days future to the current date in the field "Lead time in days".

Regards,

Krishna