cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Disappear in Table BPJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing a strange problem in our R/3 System for Finance Module...

The day on which users are updating the budget in the system it is visible at the table and the database level...[ Table BPJA ]

The next day one of the record of that budget is not visible in the database or the application level.. i.e Value Type 43 , 44 and 46 are updated in the system for one budget upload..But the next day Value Type 44 is not visible at the Database level itself...

But strangely when we update the same combination ie the budget it is getting updated in the system... i.e If the value is something like 3000 and updated with amount 1000 it will show 4000 the next day...And then it will disappear [not visible ]again the next day...

We are on SAP R/3 4.6 B with Oracle 10.2.0.4 and Solaris 10...

We initially thought it to be an application issue , but then it is also not visible at the DB Level...

Is it some kind of DB Bug?

Kindly help...

Thanks,

RaHuL...

Edited by: RaHuL's on Oct 29, 2009 7:02 AM

Edited by: RaHuL's on Oct 29, 2009 7:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel this to be a user problem. Someone is probably doing is work the wrong way and is deleting data without knowing it.

I would audit the offending transaction code with SM19 and evaluate who uses this tcode in SM20. This looks more like a code 18 problem (problem would be 18 inches from the screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply...

As i mentioned before , record is not getting deleted from the table but it is just not visible...

When i update the same budget uploaded before , i am able to see that entry which was not visible and with the updated value..

Any guesses?

Thanks,

RaHuL...

Answers (0)