Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Notice Sapscript form test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing a Z style dunning notice form from F150_dunn_01 and want to test it in F150. But I don't find any account have overdue to test it. Could any expert tell me how to fake an overdue balance in a customer account to show the dunning notice? Thanks a lot.

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

simply post some documents with fb01 or fb70 with

a bldat(Document date in document) and zfbdt(Baseline date for due date calculation) in the past; e.g. 20060101 - or change documents with fb02.

A.

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

simply post some documents with fb01 or fb70 with

a bldat(Document date in document) and zfbdt(Baseline date for due date calculation) in the past; e.g. 20060101 - or change documents with fb02.

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

FOR THIS YOU HAVE TO CREATE A INVOICE AND THAN YOU HAVE TO CREATE A BILLING FOR A PARTICULAR CUSTOMER WHICH YOU CAN DO USING FB01 AND FB05 AND THAN YOU CAN TEST IT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Could you explain a little bit more? I post a document in FB01 as posting date 3/24/2006 (two month agao), and where else to fill the another earlier date? I also checked the FB05, and cleared the document, but the data is not shown in table MHNK. What operation I need to do in FB05 so I can get the data into table MHNK? Thanks.