cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc failed in Bi system "Could not find code page for receiving system".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am getting below error ,Idoc failed in Bi system "Could not find code page for receiving system".

All the idocs have been successfully posted except one which is giving this error

Idoc status 02 - could not find code page for receiver system.

Please guide me

thanks

vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still we are facing this problem, every day.

inputs are much appreciated, thanks all

regrds

vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the same error but i resolved it.

go to SM59, under abap connections click RFC connection which you used, under 'Logon&Security' tab logon language must be 'EN'

save and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

check Note 647495 - RFC for Unicode ./. non-Unicode Connections

If your ERP system sends e. g. chinese data to the SCM system, how should the system know which codepage to use? You have to set the MDMP flag in your ERP system in SM59 and configure in the MDMP extended settings which codepage should be used for what language.

Please check this thread -

Hope it helps,

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Barnawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to missing authorization of RFC user in system which produce the idoc.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read,

SAP Note 784381 - IDoc: Status 02, code page cannot be determined

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

source system is r/3 which is non-unicode and taget system BI unicode.still Process chain is falling with same error.

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the process chain faling always or sometimes? If second case then you can check the answer below

When we faced this error we followd the note already suggested by Juan

Go to transaction OYEA->Global Parameters tab-->In the "Outbound IDocs using tRFC" section, check the box "Use last code page found"

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the process chain faling always or sometimes? If second case then you can check the answer below

Go to transaction OYEA->Global Parameters tab-->In the "Outbound IDocs using tRFC" section, check the box "Use last code page found"

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether your source & target system both are unicode or non-unicode.Also check SAP note 747322 & below thread.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sushil