cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while moving from sandbox to development system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When we are trying to move the application from sandbox to devlopment system, it is throwing error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sapportals.portal.prt.resource.ResourceException

Deployment is successful.When we are trying to open the first page it is throwing this error.What might be the problem.Can

anyone help .....please suggest me what should i do.

Regards,

Anuradha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

It is because certain classes are not available to your application at the runtime.

Set the classpath at the server level (Using Visaul Admin) or you can deploy the dependent classes using library component or make it as dependent DC.

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I need more cllarification on this. How to set the classpath and all.And you said another option of doing as dependent DC.How to do that.Can you be more clear about that....

regards,

Anuradha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I need some clarification on that.How to set the classpath.How to make dependent classes as library component.

regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Check wether you have followed all the steps involved in this blog :

/people/rohit.radhakrishnan/blog/2005/05/27/uploading-files-to-km-repository-using-webdynpro-apis

Check this thread as well

Regards,

saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Go to properties>Webdynpro References>sharing refernce of ur webdynpro project and add the following reference PORTAL:sap.com/com.sap.km.application

you can check this thread as well.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Saleem