cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-30151 Java process server0--error on installation phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Last 2 days i am struggling at the same phase. please help me on this.

I'm installing IDES Solution Manager 4 on Windows 2003 server with MS SQL 2005. At phase 33 (Start Java Engine), i encountered the following error:

ERROR 2009-10-29 09:57:37

CJS-30151 Java process server0 of instance SOL/DVEBMGS00 ABAP: ACTIVE, Java: (dispatcher: RUNNING, server0: UNKNOWN) did not start after 1:30 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2009-10-29 09:57:37

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_StartJava|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

-

I have checked following sdn link .but still facing the error.

-

More on error :

@ dev_server0 :

i can see in this step : [Thr 4540] JStartupCheckFrameeorkpackage : cant't fine Framework package E:\usr\sap\SOL\DEVEMGS00\exe\jvmx.jar

and end of the trc file :

Error occurred during initialization of VM could not reserve enough space for object heap.

The Java VM aborted unexpectedly.

please see SAP note 943602, section 'java VM crashes' -

[ I have checked more notes. but no solution.}.

I have set environment variables also note the system details.

4 GB RAM

Virtual Memory --- total paging filesize for all drives : 10722 MB.

C:\ -

> OS[total size : 29.2GB, free size : 19.6 GB] ---> Paging file size : 5361MB to 10700 MB

D:\ -

> PAGE [total size : 10 GB, free size : 4.71GB]---> Paging file size : 5361 MB to 7168 MB.

E:\ -

> SAP DATA(actual SAP install data files)[total size : 258GB, free size : 204GB]---> No paging file set.

Please check and help me on this error.

Thanks.

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please refer to SAP note 835704.

Also, it could be address space fragmentation issue on the Windows servers. Follow SAP note 129813 on the rebasing the addresses of the DLLs.

cheers,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for you help. i have checked all the notes and changed some heap parameters also. But i could not solve the issue.After I have re installed the OS and started new SAp installation. now its working fine.

Thanks

With Regards,

Senthil kumar.C

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Thanks for update. Good to hear that issue resolved.