cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit chk is activated for New Customers, which Client don't want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one issue: -

If credit management is Active, now my Client wants that when he decrease the Credit Limit of a particular customer to 0(Zero), then for that customer, if we create Sales Order, it is allowing to do so, but as soon we go for creating Delivery doc, its giving error message - "Credit Limit Over", so not allowing to even open the delivery doc.

My Client wants that if for any Customer in FD32, Credit Limit is decreased to 0 i.e NIL or want to finish the limit, then "Credit Limit Over" - error message should not come while creating Delivery Doc.

Is this the standard , beco's for that customer when we maintain the credit limit, then it allows to open delivery doc?

Till now, what I have checked:

1. Removed the check Credit Limit & Credit Group - (In Sales Order Type).

2. Removed the Assignment of Credit Limit check for Order Types & Delivery Types - (In Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents - Credit Management).

3. Deactivate Credit - For Sales Document Item Category - (In Determine Active Receivables Per Item Category - Credit Management/Risk Management Settings).

4. Removed the Risk Category, Credit Limit & Rep. group (Default data for automatically creating new customers) - (In Definition - Financial Accounting - Define Credit Control Area).

But still if I create a new Customer & not maintaining FD32 i.e. Credit Limit, then also at the time of Delivery, it doesn't even allow to open delivery document. Error Message - "Credit Limit Over".

And I think what I have done is wrong, because for that particular Sales Document Type - Credit Limit will not be active.

So, Among following option, which option I should go - A or D in Sales Document Type and Why ?

No credit limit check

A Run simple credit limit check and warning message

B Run simple credit limit check and error message

C Run simple credit limit check and delivery block

D Credit management: Automatic credit control

What should I do...?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veneet,

If you dont want Credit LImit to be set as "0" for New Customer then follow this:

IMG - Enterprise Structure - Definition - Financial Accounting - Define Credit Control Area

Select the required Credit Control Area & go to details screen.

Here under "Default Data for automatically creating New Customers" The Risk Category, Credit LImit (which would be currently "0" & Rep. Group would be mentioned.

If you remove the above details then new Customers will not have zero Credit LImit.

But this would also neam that these new Customers would be out of Credit Management check untill you maintain Credit details in FD32.

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagnish,

This I had already done, as I have written in my 4th point.

But still it is not working....?

what to do...?

Regards

Veneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "OVA8".

Select your valid comination of "Credit Control area/Risk Category/Credit group".

Details.

Uncheck the check box "Open Deliveries".

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.