cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-commerce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PI team,

we are in the process of making sales on our website , for acheiving this i have to flow all the masterdata from ECC 6.0 to the site and also i have to get back all my sales data and custumer info back to ECC

kindly let me know what are best standard ways of acheiving this ,also let me know what are the scenarios to be followed

thanks in advance ,expecting your best solutions

With Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas ,

we are in the process of making sales on our website , for acheiving this i have to flow all the masterdata from ECC 6.0 to the site and also i have to get back all my sales data and custumer info back to ECC

-

> Master Idocs are available for this . But seems that there will lots of load on PI server .

kindly let me know what are best standard ways of acheiving this ,also let me know what are the scenarios to be followed

-

> SAP's provided IDOcs and BAPI's are the standard solution . You can use BAPI's/Idocs for stnadard byuisness processes or can create your own RFC enable function modules for the purpose .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh ,

Thanks for your prompt reply , i am already working on this idocs and generating Flat files for the 3rd party ,

i would like to Know whether i can integrate my website to ecc directly using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas ,

Yes you can .

Using RFC's or web service approach .

Regards ,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i would like to Know whether i can integrate my website to ecc directly using PI

Yes, you can use IDOC/ RFC/ PROXY on the ECC side and SOAP on the website side

Since your scenario seems to be synchronous IDOC will be ruled out (sync since you mentioned getting back details into ECC from website....if not this case i.e. if async then you can even use IDOC)....RFC and proxy will still be an option to implement.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

thanks for your valuable reply , here i want to send data directly to website ,and i dont need to get custumer details immediatly from website so i dont need synchronous communication and my interface will be like

ecc to website

website to ecc

can you also kindly provide how to implement SOAP sender and SOAP receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas ,

thanks for your valuable reply , here i want to send data directly to website ,and i dont need to get custumer details immediatly from website so i dont need synchronous communication and my interface will be like

-

> what Abhishek wants to say is you need to do certain lookups before finally posting the data in ECC from website . In that case certain validations and EMP info etc which are stored in ECC needs to fetched from ECC @ website . and finally en user will post the data .

this can be done without XI also ...directly consuming web services and using RFC's plain web dynpro/EP approach

-

> http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417500%29ID1766758550DB0058190334539236405...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417500%29ID1766758550DB0058190334539236405...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417500%29ID1766758550DB0058190334539236405...

Regards ,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ecc to website

On the Sender side it can be IDOC/ RFC/ Proxy as per your business requirement and version of SAP system.

On receiver side it will be SOAP protocol

website to ecc 

On sender side it will be SOAP protocol and on receiver side it will be IDOC/ RFC/ PROXY

I would recommend you to use the search option of SDN....posting dozens of related links here will spam your post....and also not a good practice.

SOAP sender/ receiver is actually an easy part to implement....so should not cause any problem to you.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (0)