Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequential file for RCPTRA01

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

Does anybody know how to create sequential file for data upload of inspection task lists. This is in context of LSMW for inspection plan upload by using standard program RCPTRA01.

Thanks in advance,

Anand Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

If you are on a SAP-SAP migration project you can use RCPBTCO1 for download. I've copied both programs to implement some customer logic.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

I too referred the same link. But no success. Will try the same when get time. Neways please let me know if you get to the solution

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

I have tried this n number of times without any success. Finaly used BAPI (BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE) for this which i think is more efficient and has all the functionalities.

if any support required in that case kindly let me know

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh,

Thats right. We have also developed the same. Working fine. I also tried n number of times for RCPTRA01. Initially i tried by using separate files but as per the guidelines given for program RCPTRA01 we have to use sequential file. One of our freinds has explained it very systematically for the thread i posted a long back. Please refer the [Link|;. Unfortunately still I am not able to prepare it.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao