cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EO Queue priorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our R/3 Enterprise Integration Engine we want to define sender specific queues to separate the related messages flowing from standard queues (for example from XBTRx receiver queues). I know that it is possible in the local integration engine of systems based on WAS 6.40 for example by defining the sender/receiver ID and tuning parameter EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL_SENDER. Other way on WAS 6.40 is through queue priorization by setting a filter ID.

Are there similar capabilities on R/3 Enterprise? How can we avoid that all the EO messages use the queue name XBTRxxxx?

Thanks in advance

Danilo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danio,

Yes it is poosible in R/3 Enterprise (SAP ERP Central Component 5.0) version to set up your own queues through a filter id for the sender and receiver interfaces. Just go to Tr: SXMB_ADM.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system is R/3 Enterprise 4.7. In this case SXMB_ADM doesn't allow similar capabilities.

Danilo

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Danilo,

4.7 is based upon on WEBAS620 and the Queue prioritization is not availabe in this version. You have to upgrade your system to 5.0 in order to use this feature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I supposed that it's not working on WAS620. But my question is: is there a workaround so we can avoid that all messages enter the same queues names?

Thanks

Danilo

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

Upgrade to WAS640 is the best solution. For any alternative solutions contact SAP AGS for more support.

Thanks

Prasad