Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE - RFC - IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working File u2013 RFC u2013 IDOC.

I am sending the Company number from File to RFC, RFC send back the Company detail, and pass to IDOC, Idoc will generate.[FILE-RFC-IDOC].

But my problem is if company number is not exit, RFC return the COMPANY no does not exit. But For this message I need to generate Flat file..

For this we can do the FAULT message, but we canu2019t generate the flat file using FAULT message

Please guide me how I can do this...

Thanks,

SR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hope you could have solved the problem depends on the solutions given above . If still you are facing the problem then reply with the exact problem

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva ,

As mentioned above perform a lookup before calling IDoc or file adapter .

On the output of look up decide at receiver determination time what needs to be done . Calling File adapter or IDoc .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh,

How can i write the look for Receiver Determination condition either idoc or file...

Thanks,

SR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

refer this wiki http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/pointstab/viewpageversion.action?pageId=131760630&version=5 to Know how to configure Enhanced receiver determination and Interface determination for each receiver .

- Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How is the current scenario implemented ...

its better to use the approach suggest above using Multimapping and enchanced receiver determinations...

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

He You Scenario Loks Like this bewlo,two receivers IDoc,Flat File.

Fil--

>RFCLookUp--

>IDoc (if success condition)

-

>FlatFile(Failure Condition)

Succes Condition in the sense if RFC return company details else its failure condition.Perfrom RFC Lookup at mapping level to retrive the compnay detail values and if its found send those details to IDoc,else flat file.

Use enhance received determination to check condition after RFC Lookup.

Regards,

Raj