cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manger upgrade to ehp1 from 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have solution manger 7.0 on windows 2003 with db2 9.1 database. I want to upgrade to ehp1. I mainted the solutionmanger 7.0 sp17 for the upgrade. I started the upgrade first ASJAVA using jspm with stack. First it upgraded the kernel 701. immediatly the java egine is stopped. ichecked the MMC it is not shwoing any process fro J2EE. But the asABAP WP are running successfully i am able to login also. please provide me how to reslolve this issue. Some of the logs i am psting here.

ACCESS.ERROR#sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld#LcrSupport#SAP-J2EE-Engine#administrators

ERROR => Can't attach to administration shared memory (rc = 3) [jcmonxx.c 228]

Thr 6180] *** ERROR => invalid return code of process [bootstrap] (exitcode = 66) [jstartxx.c 1642]

[Bootstrap module]> Problem occurred while performing synchronization

ejb-local-ref with ejb-ref-name SDCSPCallerBean cannot be linked

ejb-ref with ejb-ref-name ejb/LogicalItemEJBBean cannot be linked

ejb-local-ref with ejb-ref-name ejb/sap.com/slm/JNetDataProviderBean

sap.com/tcslmslmapp has a weak reference to resource SAPIJ1DB with type javax.sql.DataSource but the resource is not

available and the application may not work correctly

com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread#Java###Thread [] did not receive Task to process for [] seconds and is goingdown.#2#SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_11#0#

Listener##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.ms.MSListenerQueue#Plain###MSLib: Received error command to stoplistener queue.#

com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ThreadManagerImpl#Plain###ThreadManager stopped.#

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please paste bootstrap log here from your work directory ?

Thanks

Sunny