cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single billing document for each sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We currently have a Contract to Invoice process, wherein we created Sales Order related invoice directly.

However i need to create a single invoice for each contract separately although they share the same characteristics, i do not want to combine the contracts into single invoice, but want a 1:1 relation as we intend to batch the billing job.

I tried the routine 003-Single invoice at copy control at item level, this does not seem to work.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You may not be maintain for perticular Item category u are using.

Do maintain copy cotrol for perticular item category at item level with routine 003, it will work.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the customer master if you have maintained calendar in field 'Invoicing dates'. This will not work.

Either you can remove the calender from this field or create a new routine copying 003.

While copying remove the validation of IF KURGV-PERFK = SPACE in the new routine.

Thanks,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You could try the following if you want the delivery also to be separate for each Sales Order.

Order Combination Indicator

Indicates whether you are allowed to combine orders during delivery processing.

The Order combination Indicator is maintained in the customer master. Sales Area Data, Shipping Tab Page.

Procedure

The system proposes the indicator from the customer master record. You can change the value manually in the sales document at both header and item level.

The other option is Maintain the field

ZUK-VGBEL = VBRP-VGBEL.

in the data transfer routine for the relevant item category copy control settings.

with kind regards

Sundar