cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice using Interface Mapping with out RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have searched alot in this forum and other places for the solution to my problem. My scenario is like this,

I have a Interface Mapping that uses java mapping which will do a MDM lookup and fectch the data. Now I need to implement this as a webserice. The scenario will be typically syncronous SOAP -> PI (Interface Mapp) -> SOAP (same as sender). In a nutsull, a client will send a soap request to webservice (PI) and receives a response.

All the samples I see is PI recieves the SOAP request and pass it to RFC and sends back the response it received from RFC. But here I don't have any system /webservice to do that for me. The target in the IM has to be sent back as response.

I feel that this could be possible using BPM Sync/Async bridge and our team is not ready to use any BPM since we encountered many issues using BPM in the past.

Please help me in this..

--Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you need BPM for this. You can create two Communication channel ( One receiver SoAP and one sender SOAP) under the same busines system/service. and your scenario will be like SOAP to SOAP with MDM lookup via Java mapping.

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pooja. Is there any reference where I can look. I tried configuring but it is giving some errors.

--Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

What error are you getting?