cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee_admin no roles assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have instlled new SAP system with ABAP+java stack(AS ABAP, AS Java , EP) installation completed successfully. later i was able to login to the ABAP and Portal system to /irj/potal also. After that i did client copy for my working client .later i rebooted the system after shutting down the SAP. now i could not able to login to the JAVA system for J2ee_admin

the error it showing No portal roles are assigned to the user..unfortunately i dont have other users to login.

pl suyggest . how to assign the roles to the use

Thanks in advance

Regards

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

After installation,by default java will take all users from 001 client.

If you want to change it ..login to the config toll>go to offline configuration editor>cluster-data ->server -> cfg -> services -> dobule click propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

then change the parameter ume.r3.connection.master.client =<Client number>

If you don't have any users and if you want to activate super user in java...then chane the following parameters and restart the instance.

ume.superadmin.activated=true

ume.superadmin.password=<password>

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjun.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

What is the ume you choose for portal system ? Is it the backend system or any other system ?

You can activate emergency user sap* to login to your portal system. Check this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/content.htm]

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign the SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role to your j2ee_admin user. By default your java stack will be pointing to 001 client,

So what is your working client here, and why from which client you copied to which client?

Regards,

Vamshi.