cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 5.3 - Do I need to install all tools initially

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking into installing SAP GRC 5.3. At the moment we only want to use Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR), Superuser Privilege Manager (SPM) and Risk Terminator. However we may want to implement CUP and ERM at a later stage as part of a seperate project. I am looking for some advice on how we should approach the install. Should we install all components initially or can they be easily installed and configured at a later stage?

Thanks,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

They are all technically installed at the same time but you can certainly chose whether to configure and use them at different times.

I know that lots of organisations tend to start with RAR and then move onto SPM. CUP and ERM tend to follow on much later in the roadmap!

Regards,

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

SAP GRC Access Control comes with all four components like RAR,CUP,ERM& SPM.According to your organization's need you may configure the components which you want initially. Later on you may plan to configure other components.

I am looking for some advice on how we should approach the install. Should we install all components initially or can they be easily installed and configured at a later stage?

It's recommended by SAP to deploy all four components.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If by Delpoy, you mean install, then I agree but that does not mean that you need to configure and use them all at once!

I would actually stagger the use of the different components and treat them as different phases of a programme of work.

Simon