Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user-exit (me31k - me32k)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

boys it would serve me but user-exit that goes off to the save and the change of the contract (me31k, me32k).

thk.

Edited by: francesco aiello on Oct 28, 2009 6:55 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hie

there are 35 available user exits. Use package ME and go to transaction SMOD to view these. Alternatively you can place break-point in class

CL_EXITHANDLER 

in method

GET_INSTANCE 

line 28.

Start your transaction and take note of the EXIT_NAME that is called up when you invoke save functionality in ME31k.

Using that BADI name create implementation of BADI in tcode SE19 and place your coding there.

regards

Isaac Prince

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to find the user exits & Badi's for the T-code..

go to table TSTC>enter T-code and execute> get the Program for the t-code..

and go to-se38-->get the package attached to the t-code..

next go to t-code Se15>expand the enhacement tab>enter package under userexit and

execute you will get the list of exits

available...

-->enter package under Badi's tab and

execute you will get the list of Badi's

available...

All the User exits are stored in Table MODSAP..

Prabhudas

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hie

there are 35 available user exits. Use package ME and go to transaction SMOD to view these. Alternatively you can place break-point in class

CL_EXITHANDLER 

in method

GET_INSTANCE 

line 28.

Start your transaction and take note of the EXIT_NAME that is called up when you invoke save functionality in ME31k.

Using that BADI name create implementation of BADI in tcode SE19 and place your coding there.

regards

Isaac Prince

0 Kudos

I have not individualized her yet, to me it serves that it goes off to the rescue