cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing of delivery document in a triangulation flow with plant abroad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation in which there's a plant abroad (same company code, but different country). From headquarter it's possible:

A) Deliver goods towards this plant using transfer order (in this case standard functionalities allow to produce the billing document type WIA)

B) Deliver directy foreign customers using a triangulation flow (sales order created from foreign branch with headquarter's plant code and delivery created toward the final customer directly from headquarter). In this second case it seems that aren't standard functionalities and customzing that allow to create a second billing document like WIA (after billing document toward final customer) starting from the same delivery document

I would to know if it's correct that flow (B) can't manage using standard customizing functionalities. Also suggestion about possible custom scenario implemented would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any reply

Gianpaolo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do not make these settings if the plant abroad is not in the EU. All that is required is a pro-forma invoice.

Refer to the following link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/34/60b19dae724effe10000009b38f91f/content.htm

with kind regards

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Unfortunately, in my case the foreign branch is in Spain, and haedquarter company is located in Italy. This means I have to use plant abroad procedure.

Thanks for you reply

Gianpaolo

Answers (0)