Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1EDP01 extension in INVOIC02 Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some bottle size information in outbound invoice idoc. I defined the new segment Z1MARM1. Then I extended INVOIC02 and create the new segment as a child segment of E1EDP01.

It is added as the first child of the E1EDP01. I need material no. from segment E1EDP19 to get size info from SAP table and populate the new Z segment. The problem is that Z segment is inserted before E1EDP19, so I can't get material no. in that segment. How can I put the Z segment as the last child of E1EDP01? or if you can come up with a better solution.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is by design. You cannot add the segment at the end. You can only add it in the front as you saw it. You may be better off to create it as a child segment of E1EDP19.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is by design. You cannot add the segment at the end. You can only add it in the front as you saw it. You may be better off to create it as a child segment of E1EDP19.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I worked on outbound invoice idocs . I had a similar situation where i added a new segement in the line item . I got all the data from the header segment . Why don't you try getting it from the header segment? I can send you a sample code if you need .

Thanks

Hari

Message was edited by: Hari Gopalakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

I added in the E1EDP19 segment and it solved my problem.

Hari,

I need the material no. which is not in the header segment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any idea on this below Thread..

Regards,

Mayank