cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having scenario where factory calendar is having 5 weekdays. However due to this deliveries can not be picked and delivered on Sat and Sun. Schedule line could not pick the dates on saturday and sunday.

To resolve this we have two options here.

1. Change the factory calendar to 7 weekdays but it will affect the MRP process already setup in the plant. For that we can also use planning calendar. However for this master data maintenance is huge.

2. Assign a separate calendar to shipping point.

In the second option, I am not aware that whether is it possible to assign separate calendar for shipping point in SAP R3 or ECC. If it is possible, kindly let me know the config required for the same.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing specific configuration is required.

goto Tcode:SCAL,

Create a new calender by Copying from the Existing Calender ( eg: Factory Calender) , mark sat/sun as working day.

Assign this calender in Shipping point details .

Test & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. Actually I was unable to find out that in the shipping point detail, there is no calendar assignment.

Can u please elaborate on the second part of the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sachin

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode:OVXD ( Define Shipping Point) -Initial step to create Shipping Point in Enterprise structure.

Select your shipping Point & Click on Details button - you will find Factory Calender field.

Answers (0)