cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 5.3 SP9 - Enhancements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell us a better way to get more detail on the "enhancements" that come with these support packs? For example, note 1168508 contains of list of enhancements made by SAP.

The following features are implemented as part of Support Package 9 :

User Access Review Enhancement.

Management of Role Validity Dates.

Web Service Enhancements.

Risk Analysis enhancements for CUP/RAR integration.

Audit Trail enhancements for CUP.

Password Self Service Enhancements.

Support Additional SU01 attributes for provisioning.

Account validation for CUP provisioning.

UAR/SOD Report download enhancement.

Enhance Email reminder to support different workflow types.

Approver delegation by administrator.

Usability enhancements for CUP.

Enhance email notification/email reminder characters limit.

A new reporting data mart has been introduced to enable custom reporting on RAR and CUP data. The data mart extracts relevant data from RAR and CUP and converts data for reporting purposes. The data mart is non-historical, with published schema to enable customer to integrate with any reporting tool.

Please refer at http://service.sap.com/instguides - > SAP BusinessObjects -> SAP BusinessObjects Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) -> Access Control -> SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 for the feature details implemented in SP09.

SAP is telling me to look through the Configuration Guides to find more details on these enhancements...well the Config Guide is 300+ pages and I am having extreme difficulty finding how enhancements were made to the usability of CUP, or what "enhancements" were made to the CUP/RAR integration piece.

I just don't feel they are elaborating enough. Does anyone know where I can more elaborate descriptions on what they are changing in these support packs? (Other than looking at the Config Guides or the release notes for the SP's)

Thanks!!!

--

Jes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member325725
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jes,

It was the same case with us too..We had to skim through the section "issues resolved with SP9 ' section of the Note to get some clues.

But we found the functional overview doc :http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/index?rid=/library/uuid/706f48c6-9694-2c10-319f-c379570dc988 to be throwing some light into the SP9 enhancements.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much appreciated Anil!

Thanks!

--

Jes

Answers (0)