Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Header text + copy control

Dear all,

2 issues regarding header/item text and copy control.

Header text

I created a copy from the standard stales order "DR" (debit memo request) and from the standard order "CR" (credit memo request).

Can anyone tell me why the DR doesn't have a header text, while CR has the field available?

Or even better: could anyone tell me how I can have a header text for the sales order DR if it is not shown (via standard customizing)?

Item text

Other issue I have is with the item text: we are making a copy from the masterial sales text, however, on the sales order this text cannot be edited anymore. Any possibility to change this via standard customizing?

We make a copy from a standing sales order to a normal sales order, where the text is derived from the material sales text, but should remain editable on the normal (2nd) sales order.

Copy control

If we want to copy the item text and header text from sales order to billing document, which copy control to take?

Currently I have the standard copy control, however, for the CR sales order copy, the item text is copied. For the DR sales order copy... the item text is not copied from the sales order to the billing document...

Many thanks!

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question