cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with shopping cart and sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 5.5 and ECC 6.0 with Extended classic Scenario.

I have problem with shopping cart (WS10000129 One step approval) and sourcing cockpit (Sourcing: Always carryout sourcing).

I have created shopping cart, approved it and it had been sitting into sourcing cockpit and I have completed remaining process, like PO or Bidding or LAC successfully completed. Same as PDP also successfully completed.

After some days suddenly I got an error like shopping cart was not changing approved status even its approved also. We find that problem workflow buffering table not updating. We got solution and we applied as per sap note 1233774 and Manual steps also done, and shopping cart status got changed as approved fine, but Shopping cart is still in Purchasers work list only.

I have verified all customizing setting and it is good. I have not changed any customizing settings and not changed in organization settings.

I have checked all monitoring t-codes which are not showing any error message.

After that, we have Upgraded Patches from SP11 to SP14, even though not working.

Why this happened like this and it is not getting resolving.

Highly appreciate your suggestions and solution.

Regards,

john.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salved my self.

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Nov 19, 2009 12:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

we had the same issue with work flow, we maintained all the necessary settings, however it was not working.By retriggering the work flow then the document status was changed and we could proceed further to complete the process.

I recommend you to follow the same process and check out it should work out.

regards,

IGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IGA,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried with different workflow also, it was not working. I have tried with different sourcing options also even it was not working. . If I select never carryout sourcing it is working fine. I hope Sourcing cockpit is not working. If you have answered please reply.

Regards,

John.