Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS_BI_SETUP

michael_gebauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we try to install the IT performance reporting (incl CPH migration). Alle prerequisites were done but the install job cancels with an error:

Job: CCMS_BI_SETUP

Error: CCMSBI_GET_CONFIG_REMOTE error 3 Der Funktionsbaustein "CCMSBI_GET_CONFIG_REMOTE" i

The activation log (can be viewd in workcenter) shows that all steps finshed but last step EXECUTE_CPH_MIGRATIO fails with the error above.

I did not find any hints about this in sap net, sdn, google.. maybe you have an idea?

Kind reagrds

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

the answer from SAP support makes me wonder....

I guess you do not want to copy your CPH from one system to another, but you want to migrate your CPH into the BI of Solution Manager. And this procedure is not only supported, but recommended by SAP.

At least, that is exactly what I want to do and I get exactly the same error as you have. When I try to test the function module CCMSBI_GET_CONFIG_REMOTE in Solman system, I produce a shortdump in CEN. Reason is that this function module is not found in CEN.

The reason for this is outdated PI_BASIS patch level.

So have a look via SE03 in which SP the function module was delivered and compare the result with your CEN. I guess it will work after patching PI_BASIS.

Hold the line, we are not the only ones with this problem.....

Kind regards,

Dirk

michael_gebauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solution: According to SAP Support it is not possible to migrate a CPH from one system to another