cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: User is locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last Sunday our SAP Production server was lock down for a few hours for maintenance. So during the down period, all messages going trough XI were getting an error message since the RFC user was lock (RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: User is locked ). After a few hours, all users were unlock but I was still getting the error message in XI that the RFC user was lock. Is there something in XI that cash the error after a few attempts and then all future calls are simply not even trying to go the system anymore? A stop and restart of the XI server fixed the problem but is there another way of doing this?

Rgds,

Yves

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this for RFC locks to other systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know for sure that it's a cache problem, I'm investigating right now to find something that would refresh the connection automatically. I don't want to delete a connection or force a cache refresh every time there is maintenance in R/3!!

Right now, I'm looking around SXMB_ADM / RUNTIME Parameters.

I will update this topic when I will find something.

Rgds,

Yves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using this link to release the locks -

http://dlwsdb10:50000/dir/support/public/LockAdminService

Regards,

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe the login informations are cached on sap gateway level. The next time you can try to delete old connections on SAP gateway (tx SMGW). This will force the systems to recreate the RFC connections with the updated status informations.

Best regards

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I knew about this one, in your case, this was a change to the RFC structure. In my case, it's only unlocking a user in R/3, no change to the RFC connection structure! So why is XI cashing the connection status? I'm looking for a way of forcing XI to go back to the server all the time, if possible...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So ,How did u resolve the issue ?

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Yves,

I have tried once with Cache Refresh, it worked for me..

After changing in RFC adapter and activating the same..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy