cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple sessions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to run the parallel session of CAT7 but system is not allowing multiple sessions.

How can I make it possible?

Any pointers.

Thanks

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansd

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is what i found in help documentation for running several transfers parallely, but there are some restrictions, read this...

you can run several transfers in parallel. If you do this, note the following:

If you select by personnel numbers only, the report locks the selected personnel numbers in CATSCO. The report locks up to a maximum of 100 personnel numbers. If you select more than 100 personnel numbers, the report locks the whole of CATSCO, which means you cannot run any additional parallel transfers.

If you select by date only, you can enter different periods for each transfer. These different periods must not overlap however. If the report selects more than 100 workdays with time sheet data, it locks CATSCO. Additional parallel transfers are then no longer possible.

If you select by personnel number and date, the personnel numbers you select have priority over the dates. In this case too, you can select a maximum of 100 personnel numbers before CATSCO is locked completely and you are no longer able to run additional parallel transfers.