Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM IN PRITNING IN TWO DIFFERENT FORMATS

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am working on smartforms . It conatins two different page formats . My first page only contains Main window . Last page conatains only text element . In first page contains footer window and header window .When main window excedding the first page it is not using the Footer space .When it is exceding the first page continue data i want to print on second page . How can i print two different page formats . I want print the data of mainwindow after first page into second page . Last page is always constant How can i do this one .

Please help me to solve the problem .

Regards

Nandan.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first page attributes, give nextpage as SECOND , then this will be triggered when the first page overflows.If you want a LAST Page ( Constant Page) to be printed , give it in output conditions.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to use the Footer space of firstpage when it is going to second page . My second page contains only Main window .In development server lastpage is not Printing But in Production server it is Printing .

Regards

Nandan.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have written anything in the footer of table inside main window, then it would print only after end of the main window, that is on second page.

If you want footer to be printed on all pages, then make a separate window after main window in all pages, then it will be triggered for all pages.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you Reply . Last Page is not Printing in Development server But it is printing in Production server . In table i am printing the data same data i donot want repeat for that i used the Conditions tab But it is not working .

Regards

Nandan.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this .. I think something is missing or else the pages will not vary from server to server.

Use Command ,there you can find in general attributes to issue LAST Page, check the check box and take the LAST page from dropdown. This would work.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you Reply . where is usercommand . In general attributes which ckeck box .

In table how can i display onetime . I am using Command statement but it is not working . How can i dispaly only one time .

Regards

Nandan.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want the last page to be printed after end of the main window right, i.e, after all data, then define command for the footer of main, there you can find the check box.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Ok , Thanks For your reply .

1. In Bill of ladding one field is there in table it is same in all line items . Thats why i want to Print only one time . I am using one global varaible like BOLVL with initial value 0. In table i written code bolvl = bolvl + 1. I given condition bolvl = 1 in true condition i am printing Bill of ladding But it is not printing .

2. In table main area contains 8 line items but it is printing 7 line items in first page after that it is printing first 2 line of the footer .

In next page it is printing remaining line item and footer . But i required after completion of main area.

Regards

Nandan.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If the field is same for all line items, then use the conditional break statement in the main window to print it only once ( if the field is in internal table ).

If it is not in table, then place it in a separate window, then u can print it once.Or give it in a condition IF &SFSY-PAGE& EQ 1, then display it ( this is when you want it only on first page ).

2. As I have said already, if you want the footer to be printed after all line items, then place it in the footer of the table in main window .It will be printed only after all line items.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply .

I created three pages .

Page1 and page2 and Last page .

Page1 nextpage is page2.

page2 nextpage is Lastpage.

Last page is not contains any mainwindow.

Now last page is not coming .

Regards

Nandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you have created three pages.

Page1 and page2 and Last page .

Page1 nextpage is page2.

If you are printing say only one sales document number related items,

then for your second page, give next page as SECOND only because, there can be more line items that can overflow second page also,so if your second page's next is last, then it will trigger last immediately.

So, it is better u declare in the footer , a command saying it shud now trigger LAST page.

"And if you have to display many document numbers related items, then your LAST page next shud be FIRST ."

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

If no data contains in Page2 it is not printing LAST page . How can i rectify this problem .

Regards

Nandan.N

Answers (0)