cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW 3.5 WAD Chart Text size of Lables are not changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change WAD Chart item in BW 3.5, but the size of text is not changing for Lables on series.

Is there any problem wiht BW 3.5 and charts or any other possible problem? Please inform me.

Many Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the latest patch of igs ... i think we have 15th.

you also have to put a truetype font on your igs machine. if it is windows, the system fonts should work, else if aix or something like that, you have to put the font manually.

if you have bw 3.5 you may have the internal igs active.

regards,

tobias

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for the IGS service , in some cases for reasons of performance , the IGS maight be run from a different server , in which case the graphs miight be run incorrectly.

Arun

Assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having the same problem and it seems to be a recent development. Before I was able to edit both Value Axis and Series or Category text labels with Bold or Italics style, but now changing such settings produces no results at all on the web page even though they change in the demo chart. There have been no patches of any kind applied to the system that I know to change the behavior. The CSS style sheet has not been changed either. Has anyone solved this problem?

Follow Up:

I found a solution. Make sure that under Global Settings and select for the Font Family value that the value is filled. If you require different font types there may be other ways, but this solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your IGS service version. It should be at least 640 with latest patch 14 or 15.

we have fixed the problem by upgrading the IGS service.

regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,I'll remember that as well.