cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release projet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After sale order is created a workflow is triggered for WBS element and goes to credit approval.Once credit approval is done for WBS the user status in project is changed to "credit approval is done".Once credit approval process is done we release the WBS element.

The client is asking me requirement like , system should not allow to release the WBS unless credit approval process is completed.

How can i do this in status profile configuration??Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create two user status , eg., 1. CRPR (credit approval in process) and 2. CRAP(credit approval done). set CRPR as your initial status. for CRPR make business transcation Release as forbidden and for CRAP make business transaction Release as allowed. So whenever CRPR is active system will not allow you to release project. You will be able to release once the user status CRAP is active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where should i do this in SPRO??should i do it in OK02???

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can do that in OK02, create new profile, then maintain status as per your requirement, lets say

10 CRPR & 20 CRAP, check the box initial for CRPR. then click on object types, select WBSE(if it is for WBSE). then double click on CRPR, then click new, select the radio button forbidden for business transaction Release, do the same for CRAP but select the radio button for allowed for Release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much ahmed......you gave my exact solution...its working fine....

Answers (0)