cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created one HTTP connection in ECC 6.0 System and two RFC connections.

When i check test the RFC connections RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI with programid (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ or SAPSLDAPI_UCQ) i get the error - Error when opening an RFC connection and program (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ) not registered.

Does it means the programs are not registered at SAP J2EE Engine.

Where shoulld i need to executevthe transaction SAPSLDAPI at ECC6.0 and here whats the alias name means can i specify an name .Should i need to give piappluser id and PWD.

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

The problem ha s been fixed.

Regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran ,

I have created one HTTP connection in ECC 6.0 System and two RFC connections.

When i check test the RFC connections RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI with programid (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ or SAPSLDAPI_UCQ) i get the error - Error when opening an RFC connection and program (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ) not registered.

Does it means the programs are not registered at SAP J2EE Engine.

---> yes, needs to be registered at visual Admin level.

Where shoulld i need to executevthe transaction SAPSLDAPI at ECC6.0 and here whats the alias name means can i specify an name .

-

> SALPSLDAPI/LCRSAPRFC are RFC destination created at ECC pointing to J2ee engin euisng the above mentioned programid's

Should i need to give piappluser id and PWD.

-

> Yes.

Regards ,

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

-->refer the below blog for more info on the ProgrmID's

/people/pavan.kumar110/blog/2009/08/21/where-can-we-get-the-programid-while-establishing-connection-between-the-r3-system-and-pi-system

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have given the correct programiD. My question when i amtrying to test RFC connection SLDAPICUST and LCRSAPRFC which i created in ECC 6.0 its theowing an error . As per basis guy this programids are registered in SAP J2 EE engine .

The other question is whereshould i run transaction SAPSLDAPI in ECC and what is the alias name i need to specify(i can specify any name) and should we need to specify PIAPPLUSER user id and PWD.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the correct programiD. My question when i amtrying to test RFC connection SLDAPICUST and LCRSAPRFC which i created in ECC 6.0 its theowing an error . As per basis guy this programids are registered in SAP J2 EE engine .

Login into visual admin & make sure these 2 services are up & running. I suspect the Program id should have "_"(underscore) rather than "-" (hyphen). LCRSAPRFC-UCQ.

Also in Visual Admin, you will use SAPJSF user..

More info at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/b7/341241d71cd349e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply.

I have given an Underscore for programID it was a typing mistake .

I will once again confirm with Basis guy as i dont have access for Visual admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran/Shiva ,

Well pointed out..!!! hyphen could be the issue here . We never used hyphen in program id's .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have given the correct program iD , but we have entered the wromg pass word so PIAPPLUSER has been locked.

The pwd was changed i think it hasnt been updated in the com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

Regards

Kiran