Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SCC4 certain client settings fields to be disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client wishes to disable few fields present on T code SCC4 for the time being. I.e. he wants to disable 2 out of four radio buttons in 'Changes and transport for client specific object' block. You can find this field when u click on detail view of clients in T code SCC4. Please guide me what I need to do.

I tried searching for the notes and even got one 1047952 but it is for release 700 and I have 701.

Earliest help will be appreciated.....

Thanks in advance.

Neha

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to do changes in se06. go to system change option in se06 and work on them.

Regards,

Brahmeshwar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I am a workflow consultant and do not understand much of BASIS part. Could you please elaborate more on SE06 as to what I need to do there.

Thanks so much.

Neha

0 Kudos

Oops, Im sorry.

I got your requirement in other, the method i told would help to disable whole lot in scc4.

We can make all fields disabled with the help of authorizations as well.

I do not know how to disable few and enable others.

I checked the snote you provided, its quite complicated. Have you tried tht?

Give a try, though versions are different , there would not be much change in the procedure.

Hope the note works.

Regards,

Brahmeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Did you solve the issue?.Iam also facing the same problem like you.I have sap_basis 701.Even i tried that note for 700.This badi itself is not there since it is 701

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

-Run ST01 trace and click on the field to dermine which object it is and disable it through PFCG.

you can also find throguh SU24 to see which object you want to disable in SCC4

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Apr 28, 2010 9:37 PM

<nonesense_striked_through_by_moderator>

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I tried searching for the notes and even got one 1047952 but it is for release 700 and I have 701.

This note is exactly what you want. By implementing the BADI in question you could achieve that only distinct settings are possible in SCC4 for users that are assigned the object S_CTS_ADMI.

If you do not have abap-skills to implement that note by yourself, ask your client to assign an abapper to you to achieve his goal. This should be possible.

Thanks for bringing that note to my attention

Edited by: Mylène Dorias on Apr 29, 2010 10:23 AM