cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management on Ship to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have to maintain Credit lemit for Ship to Party partner B ( by FD32 , on my sales order), so this is my requirement:

B Sold to party ( A parent , B child ) (Credit control on A)

B Ship to party

A Payer

A Bill to party

I tried to use other solution by using Alternative payer on Customer Master Data for customer B ( Alternative payer A).

so now I have on my sales order header :

B Sold to party

B Ship to party

B Payer

A Bill to party

Need More help for making this works.

Thanks in advance.

MAZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any news ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your replies I really appreciate....

That is my requirement: I need to stop the creation of the sales order document if the ship to party fails in Credit Mgmt ( FD32 for B) ?

my sales order document header should be like : ( B one child of A the parent )

Sold to party B

Ship to party B

Payer A

Bill to pary A

So I should block this sales document if ship to party B fails to credit magement? I hope that's clear now...:)

And thanks for your help

MAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

Can u please clarify the requirement(recheck) why because ship to party is not the correct record to maintain the credit check.

As the payer is to pay, we will maintain the credit check to him.

If this is a gobal requirement, for your company then you have to change the Account group(0002) settings of your ship to party. Maintain the same settings as that of payer, then the CCA(sales area billing tab) will be activated for your SH.

But i dont recommend his.

thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

One more point to add to the earlier post

All the posting would be done on payer, so what reference you will take to maintain the credit check for SH.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Do you want to stop the delivery process if the ship to fails in Credit Mgmt? I assume that he want to include ship to for credit block is just to stop furthe ractivities like Goods Issue once shipt to fails credit check in delivery.

Am i correct Mohammad. Please let us know.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help on this thread.

MAZ