SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining tax rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one duobt regarding maintaining tax rates.

Where we can maintain tax rates?

In our project we are using 7 % and 10% based on customers.

But I don't from where system pick there rates. We can see the tax rates from the table DBERDL.

Is there any separate Transaction for mainating tax rates or it comes from configuration?

Please help me?

Advance thanks,

Ramesh Babu.

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ramesh:

SAP internal tax settings for calculation are maintained in IMG under FI Global Settings. This is because the same tax data is used regardless of the solution. ISU/FICA references this data via account determination.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks a lot for your reply. My Actaul requirement is to change vat percentage from 10 to 15 for all the commercial customers.

How to change this vat rate?

Also, if we change the vat percentage from 10 to 15.

if we reverse the previous account invoices (10), Then again we re-invoice the account. In this case the system will pick new VAT percentage 15.

How to overcome this issue?

Please suggest me?

Many Thanks,

Ramesh babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For future reference:

• FI tax codes can be maintained via transaction FTXP (here you can change the tax percentage)

• To be sure you are changing the correct FI tax code, check the link between ISU tax determination and FI tax codes in table TE011

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Richard D. Griffith

Senior Financials Consultant (FI/CO, FICA, FSCD, PSCD)

Griffith Consulting

www.griffithconsulting.nl