cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC status-Error in transmission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a issue where Shopping cart status is not getting updated properly. In BBP_PD, the status is set as "ERROR IN TRANSMISSION'. The backend documents are not getting created. Thers is a messge in RZ20 which says "Shopping Cart 0013097886 (Purchase order 3036104957): 06199 Missing authorization: Purchase Order Create Purchasing Org. 1105".

i think there is some authorization issue for the RFC user, but i m not able to find out the authorization object which is required for the same.

Need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, this is the missing authority of the RFC user. Please add the activity ACTVT=01 to the object M_BEST_WRK and retest.

In general it's recommended to use the authority trace in similar cases, or just check the SU53 for the last failed authority check.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please let us know how you resolve this issue. We are also facing the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

probably its not with the RFC user. The purchaser who processed the shopping cart is not authorised to create PO for the specific purch organization. Check with in the auth profiles of the purchaser. You shud able to find for which Purch Org. he is authorised to create PO's.

R/Reddy.