Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update sales statistics

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to update sales statisitc for older sales orders and older invoices because the field "Sales Group"(VKGRP) was valued with a bad value.

I'd like to update the standard table S002.

I found the standard transactions OLI7 for orders, and OLI9 for invoices but I didn't understand how execute them also reading the forum.

If this 2 transactions are OK as I suppose do I have to do something before execute them?

Any help please?

Gino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

Tx OLI7 doesn't work because it doesn't update table S002. in development environment i try to understand the way of execution:

1. I changed a sales order in the field VKGRP and then I want to update S002.

2. I execute tx OLI7 with version '&('.

3. When I see the records in table S002 I don't see my change.

Gino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Almost there!

The final step after the update process is to copy the newly-generated data back to the active version. The normal process:

1) Initialize a new version to hold the rebuilt data.

2) Save the existing actual data (for safekeeping) (another version)

3) Read in archvied documents.

4) Read in "live" documents

5) Copy the version in step 1 to the active version.

Once you're happy with the new data, delete the old copy (from step 2) and the statistical setup copy (created in 1, generated in 3 &4).

I'm pretty sure that you have to rebuild the entire infostructure - I don't think a partial reorganization, like you're attempting, will work.

Is CO-PA active in your system? It has a process (realignments) to handle this scenario.

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are running in the production mode, try to do the same after working hours due to performance. In the selection screen, tick update documents and block all orders for safety. If you want to test it, try giving couple of old sales documents in the respective selection field.

Thanks

Krish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always performed when all other users are locked.Give some number in the field number of faulty documents

Regards,

Nithin.