cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

short closing of SD Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

We are making sales orders of DI Pipes in Sales Unit(Meters) and Dispatching is done in Base unit (Tonnes), even though we are dispatching all the quantities it is showing 0.001 difference, so that it is showing Sales order as Being Process, but actually all the quantities are dispatched. So how to make the order closed.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer

Welcome to SDN forum

As per my understanding for your thread , as you want to close the sales order then go to VA02 and put a " Reason for Rejection " and save the sales order then the sales order will be closed

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

If you want to close a single Sales Order or couple of Sales Orders then the method of putting "reason for Rejection" is already explained by our friends above.

But if you have many Sales Orders & if you want to short close all of those, then use T-Code - MASS to short close hundreds of Sales Orders togather.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best thig is to go by "Rejection Reason" method.

Create a new "Rejection Reason" as ORDER COMPLETED under below IMG Path:

Sales and Distribution / Sales / Sales Documents / Sales Document ltem / Define Reasons For Rejection

Then for this type of scenarios; add that rejection reason to the relevant line item.

So later you can analyze your sales documents by that Rejection Reason, and find out how many line items are Completed.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

I don't think Sudheer would be able to apply rejection reason in this case. As he mentioned all the items are delivered and left out 0.01 kg was due to the rounding differences between sales unit of measure and delivery unit of measure.

Hope that explains.

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

As far as I know, only way out would be to change document status (VBUK) to completed in SE16 debug change update.

Thanks

Murali