Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term inspection conversion

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We have made the setting for long term plan in the inspection plan .

We have completed the RR and the UD . But the system does not show the LTIN status and does not alow the entry or change of results.

What can be the reason for the same ?

Now since the UD has been completed as short term is there any way I can convert this to long term again

Kindly let me know .

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Have you done the result recording of the long term inspection before UD. If so LTIN will not come as you have already valuated the MIC. I suppose now you cannot do result recording again

Long term inspection are used only if you want to do RR after UD. In these cases the lot will have LTIN status

Regards

Gajesh

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thank you for your suggestions and I have tested as per your suggestions . My observation is once it is in LTIN it contiues to remain so and if the authorisation is there all other characteristics(with long term settigns active) which have been earlier closed can be unclosed and the results can be changed.

Thus it means to get the LTIN status one mere needs to keep atleast one characterisitcs unrecorded and go for UD.if other characteristics which have been recorded can be changed then it should have been possible to change all characterisitcs irrespective of whether an unrecorded characteristic exists or not .In any case.

We are now looking for some solution in which we would like to put the lot into LTIN mode so that we record results. is this ever possible ?

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are now looking for some solution in which we would like to put the lot into LTIN mode so that we record results. is this ever possible?

Ans : pl try to do this .may be i am wrong but it works in my case

QA12 -

> Select lot -

>Edit -

>Reset -

> Inspecrion complition. now lot status is chages to LTIN form UD.

Cheers,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Presume that You hava applied long term inspection to all the Charecteristics.

When you take UD after Result reocrding done system will give a pop-up "do you want to forcefully complete the inspection",If you say yes then system will not show LTIN status & in status it will show "Short term inspection completed"

Also once Result are recorded ,you can not change the status to LTIN.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit