Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new F4 (searchhelp) for material in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I read the following related poste:

In that post Atul wanted to change an existing search help. My problem is differnet I think.

What I have:

In VA01 I have many different SearchHelps for the material: 9 standards and 2 from my serviceprovider. The standards have shortcuts M, A, H, K, L, N, O, P and S. The two custom ones have 2 and Y.

in MM03 I have even more different SearchHelps for the material: maybe 23 standards and 3 customized ones. The standards have the shortcuts M, A, B, C, E, F, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, R, S, T, V and W (then one without ?!?), then G, U. The custom ones are 1, 2, 3, Y.

I now want to use the searchhelp (for example) "I" (in german its "Artikel zur Liefarentenartikelnummer", so I think its about "Material from suppliermaterialnuber" in english) that I can use in MM03 as well in VA01.

Where do I have to customize / program things to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can modify searchhelps in SE11.

Best regards,

Jörg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Works!

I had to include the Searchhelp MAT1I into the section "included searchhelps" of searchhelp SD_MAT1 within transaction SE11 and run the default parameter assignment (Button).

I know it was MAT1I because I looked it up in Searchhelp MAT1_A... just to round this ticket for maybe the next readers.