cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Code Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest what configuration is needed to do inter comapny code posting

An employee who belongs to Company Code 1000, goes for a trip where he makes a cost assignment of 50-50 between the Master Cost Centre and another Cost Centre in another Company Code.

Now during posting it gives error.

What is needed to be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a concern over maintaining IT 0017, for inter company posting.

If i maintain infotype 0017 for the complete period; lets say from 01.07.2015 to 31.07.2015(company code 1024); travel in this period is posted successfully.(master company code 1001)

However, if i maintain IT0017 in split; lets say, from 01.07.2015 to 15.07.2015 as company code 1024; and from 16.07.2015 as company code 1001;  travel in period 01.07.2015 to 15.07.2015 should consider only that record. However , prrw is giving me error .

Please help me to understand; if split period won't work in IT0017.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below steps would help you to post the travel expenses to another company code's cost center.

1.We need to create Employee Grouping for Travel Management and maintain the same in Infotype 0017

2.In the Assignment Tab of IT0017 the host Co. code and cost center corresponding to that particular host co. code should be maintained.

3.The Feature TRVCT should be configured to check the Employee Grouping for travel management and revert to the trip variant associated with the group.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the answer

First two are done.

TRVCT is maintained as

otherwise

99 International Accounting

What else needs to be done?

Employee Grouping here are 1, 2, 3 and 4.

So what do I do in TRVCT so that all the employees belonging to 1, 2, 3 and 4 are able to do cross company code postings

Edited by: Learning SAP on Oct 28, 2009 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The employee group (employee grouping for travel management) should be maintaied in TRVCT for whom you need to post to different cost center.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am maintaining it. But still it is not happening

TRVCT

MOLGA

PTZUO

Otherwise

Please let me know if I am missing anything

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TRVCT first maintain PTZU0 then MOLGA. Pl ensure that you have maintained the same emp group it IT17 for the employee.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know what to give

TRVCT (Travel control) for travel expenses

PTZUO Employee Grouping for Travel Management

otherwise

Will this do?

Infotype 17 is maintained