Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple automated deliveries

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm trying to create a sales order, upon saving the system generates an automatic delivery for the 1st line item. Now in the sales order, I want to add another line item and would like to create another automatic delivery from the same sales order, 2nd line item.

But system is unable to generate an automatic delivery. Can you explain what is the logic behind using the setting the Create Immediate Delivery in Sales Order.

Rgds,

Indrajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV8 tcode and select your Sale Document Type. Then in the resulting screen: Under the Shpping Section go to the Immediate Delivery field and select either "A" or "X" Option.

Now when you create Sales Order with that Sales Doc Type System will create the Delivery immediately in the background once the Sales Order is Saved.

But what is the Exact Business Scenario ... ?

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try this method and i am not very sure whether it will work.

Try to submit order data to VL04 using submit and write a code in Perform "ABC" on commit. Make sure that you are coding

in FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE of MV45AFZZ. Please try to code in such a way that after the commit

statement is executed, your perform execution happens otherwise it won't pass on the value to VL04 and deliveries won't be

created.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indrajit,

"Immediate Delivery" option would generally be selected for Cash Sales kind or scenario's where in you want the deliveries to be created immediately and complete the transaction on the fly.

The delivery would be created once the sales order is saved.

If you do any changes to the sales order, by adding new items you need to created the deliveries manually using VL01n or VL10 transactions.

This is standard process.

Hope it answers your question.

Regards,

Aj.