cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 Report - Balance in Controlling Area currency after settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I run CJI3 report for one of my projects, the system displays the actual costs in Controlling Area Currency and Object Currency. Controlling Area currency is USD and Object Currency is EUR. After settlement, for one of the cost elements, the CJI3 report shows 0 EUR actual costs balance under Object Currency and displays 19.5 USD actual costs balance under Controlling Area currency. This seems to be coming from PM05 order and the the posting dates are different.

Why there is balance shown in Controlling Area currency (USD) (may be due to exchange rate difference according to me..)?

How this issue can be resolved so that I can go ahead to close the project?

One more thing related to the same issue, when I run CN41 (Structure Overview0 report), it shows a difference actual costs balance (3201USD)? Why is it different from CJI3 report? Which report is correct?

Thanks & Regards,

Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your main issue in currency fluation related in CJI3. CN41 may give you diff values becasue you might be chekcing orderr cost only there.

With Regards

Nitin Patoliya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We had a similar problem

can you check out the group currency variations

regards

venkateswararaop

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think first do settlement at order level and then go for WBS level . Secondly for CN41 Report it a consolidated report of the proejct. this may be possible thru exhange rate.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to check two things -

are you settling the PM05 order to WBS before settling the WBS itself

or

there seems to be another account to make provision for exchange rate fluctuation - check that out