cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_DNO_MONITOR - Transaction Monitor -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using solution manager for SAP support, whenever we receive a issue from the clinet we logg a call in the transaction 'CRM_DNO_MONITOR - Transaction Monitor' this is like notification in QM and CS modules. After giving the solution we changes the statuses like inprocess, soltion proposed, confirmed. Once we logg a call system generates a numaric unique number, now my client wants this number wise status. Which transaction is having what status like inprocess, soltion proposed, confirmed ?

I am not able to find tables where the system is storing data for this transactions. Please help me in this regard.

thanks in advance.

rajendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not so straight forward as in the numbers are stored in just one single table; as you know a service desk message consists of 2 fundamental parts, one is the basis the other is the crm part; hereby are some tables that you maybe highly interested of

Basis relevent tables

DNOD_NOTIF and its related tables DNOD_NOTIF_H, DNOD_NOTIF_N,

DNOD_NOTIF_P, DNOD_NOTIF_S, DNOD_NOTIF_T

Crm related tables

CRMD_ORDERADM_H,

However if you need to derive the linking between the basis and crm tables you may need to start watching out on the common fields such as ie. GUID

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement has now changed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

What do you mean by " system wise status "

If you use the selection criteria for crm_dno_monitor then you can get the tickets as ur required..

for e.g if u select status as In Process then you will get all the tickets in in process status ...moreover its ALV output so you can use the filter feature to provide more filteration based upon the requirement like sorting etc.

As far as building the zreport its bit difficult but hint is to before pressing execute button in Crm_dno_monitor switch on trace in

"ST05"

Hope it helps.

regards

Prakhar